Friday, March 22, 2013

Inspirational Friday


A Dog is a Seeing Guide Dog for Another Furry Friend

It's the story about Issac and Isabella, Issac is a blind Siberian Husky and Isabella is a terrier who is Issac's guide dog. The strays were found in San Bernardino, Ca. They were saved from being euthanized by a private organization, Stand from Hermosa Beach, Ca. Isabella stays very close to Issac and watches his every move. Issac suffers from Glaucoma and you would never know it when you see the two together. Stand will keep them until they can adopt them out together. 




1 comment:

  1. The following time I learn a blog, I hope that
    it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I mean, I know it was my option to learn, however I actually thought
    youd have one thing attention-grabbing to say.
    All I hear is a bunch of whining about one thing
    that you possibly can fix should you werent
    too busy looking for attention.

    Feel free to visit my web blog usamontessori.org

    ReplyDelete